A replacement will only be given if the buckle of bracelet broke within first week from the time the bracelet is received. We would like to advice current and potential customers to exercise cautions while handling the buckle of our paracord bracelets.The buckle itself is sturdy and would not break easily, however some wear will still occur if the buckles are expose to too much foreign objects.Rest assured however the paracord itself is not as fragile as the buckle because the paracord is a camping paraphernalia after all.
The warranty terms are as follows:
1. If the buckle broke within first week from the time the bracelet is received, the purchasers are required to send back the faulty bracelet via Pos Laju to proceed with the replacement process. The purchasers are to contact the page for details of the address as the address may change in the future. Rest assured the postage fees are paid by us.
2. Note that purchaser are only entitled to a replacement bracelet of similar or lesser in value.
3. Wear and tear of the bracelet are not entitled to a replacement bracelet.
4. It is the purchaser responsibility to provide us with accurate wrist size as sizing problem are not entitled to a replacement bracelet.
5. The purchaser may contact us for more details regarding the warranty information.